Today, this approach has had to change exponentially. And the reasons are relatively simple. The online consumer buying process has undergone a major shift. So much so in fact that reports that .
Online users are becoming smarter due to the influx and impact of content driven digital marketing strategies being delivered to them by businesses who’ve realised that traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective.
Access to and information on highly targeted online traffic relevant to a law firm’s area of expertise has become easier to attain with the added assistance of critical web data such as social media and site analytics.
As with any other industry competing in the digital arena, law firms are constantly looking for ways to establish themselves as thought leaders in their particular niche, generate new leads and ultimately expand their client base.
- Whilst producing authentic top tier quality content is vital, incorporating lawyer specific SEO practices into your website is just as important so as to improve your search engine ranking position for keyword phrases.
- Your law firm has a niche area of expertise and it’s on this that your SEO strategy needs to be built. Differentiating yourself from your competitors will enable you to develop a lawyer-centric SEO approach that caters to your specific business objectives and that will target the market you are seeking to attract.
- Focus on the technical on-site aspects of SEO too. Pay attention to keyword use, title tags, meta descriptions, internal linking structure, sitemap installation, and more, on your website. If you don’t have a dedicated member of staff equipped to monitor these elements, consider using the services of SEO specialists who can devise an on-site SEO architecture that will enhance your firm’s position in search results.
- Incorporate strategic keywords into your website. But don’t go overboard. Google’s algorithm has become that little bit smarter. It can detect keyword-stuffing overkill and will punish you for it but pushing you down in search engine rankings. So be authentic in your content creation. Use relevant keywords that are specific to your area of legal expertise but keep it natural. You readers will love you for it too.
- Use link-building sources. As Conclusion